Monday, 3 February 2014

Wedding Photography at Waterton Park Hotel Wakefield

This wedding saw me returning once again to Waterton Park Hotel Wakefield for wedding photography, this wedding was in the winter and always with the winter it is a fight for the light and also how long the bride and groom can weather the cold! My day started with the bride and her preparations before I met the groom and his men to do their wedding photography before the wedding ceremony began, which was filled with some lovely moments. We then made our way outside for the family wedding photography, before the bride and groom wedding photography. The rest of the day was filled with the speeches and first dance before I took my leave.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that Amore Photography has to offer please visit www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk
























No comments:

Post a Comment