Wednesday 15 October 2014

Wedding Photography at The Old Golf House Huddersfield

This wedding saw me return to the Old Golf House Huddersfield for wedding photography. My day started with the bride and all the bits and pieces that go into making a bride. I then made my way to the Old Golf House Huddersfield to meet up with the groom and his men before the bride arrived and the ceremony could begin. The rest of the day was filled with the family wedding photographs and the bride and groom wedding photographs before the wedding breakfast and speeches. My day ended after the first dance. For more information on the wedding photography packages that Amore Photography has to offer please visit www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk


















































No comments:

Post a Comment