Friday 2 December 2016

Kings Croft Hotel Pontefract Wedding Photography

This wedding saw me return to Kings Croft Hotel Pontefract for wedding photography, this venue is a very popular one for me this season so I'm hoping to get a few more blogs up from here soon. I'm a little behind on my blogs so this wedding was from the Summer at Kings Croft Hotel Pontefract.
My day started with the bride and her preparations before meeting up with the groom before the wedding ceremony. As it was a nice day the bride and groom chose to get married in the pavilion in the grounds of Kings Croft Hotel. After this it was time for the family group wedding photography before the bride and groom wedding photography in a field just next to Kings Croft.
After a few speeches it was time to relax and enjoy the evening reception with lots of dancing and the bride and grooms first dance.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that Amore Photography has to offer please visit www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

Find me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment